Your home is everything. After long hour of hard work, one will feel very tired. At this juncture a good home insurance is the major factor. Insurance dealing with damages to the house and house owner is known as the home insurance. India is the big market for home insurance and related products.
Types of the Home Insurance:
Home insurance is gaining more prominence in the coming years in India. It is an integral part of the property insurance, dealing with loss happening to your home. Types of the home insurance are as follows:
Building Insurance: Insurance dealing with protecting house, buildings in a proper manner is known as the building insurance. Most of the building insurance policies deal with protecting your
- Dining Room
Content Insurance: One requires a lot of money to build the house in India. Furthermore, the cost of replacement of component of house is not an easy task. Content Insurance is a kind of insurance, protecting your building components, from theft, damage from earthquake, fire, floods and other. Component like the documents, television, jewellery, fridge, dining table, sofas, chairs are said to be covered in India.
Tenant Insurance: As a landlord/tenant, you might have rented the flat, apartment in some part of the city. Wisest option at this juncture will not be to take up building insurance, but to go in for tenant insurance.
Owner’s Insurance: As an owner, you need to protect your house. After all, hard earned money goes in building house. Hence, landlord’s insurance policy is good for you and cover’s loss due to the theft, rentals, and other factors in India.
Details Covered By Home Insurance:
Various components are covered by the home insurance in India. The policy details covered by home insurance deals with
- Flash floods
- Roof replacement
- Damage to property
- Protest (Bandh) and Strikes
- Gas leaks/Explosions
- Impact Damages
- Leakages in water pipes
- Theft of house related components
- Burst of water pipes
Way Home Insurance Works:
Home insurance is creating waves in the world of insurance in India. The steps taken up in order to go in for the home insurance are as follows:
- Owner must identify needs and discuss premium payment capacity with his family
- You need to select the best home insurance provider and select policy covering your needs
- After selecting proper home insurance provider, you need to fill the form.
- Based on the value of the house/structure, property will be insured to some amount and premium will be fixed in India.
- House owner must enquire about the extra benefits, available with the insurance service provider in India.
- Submit address proof documents like Aadhar Card, Pan Card, and Passport Xerox to home insurance company in India.
- Plan gets activated and one can enjoy benefits
So make your home, a home sweet home and cherish your life with your wonderful family.
For More Information
Give Us a Missed Call On 022 – 62116588
(Or) Download Our Money Mindz -Expert Seller
(Or ) Visit : http://www.moneymindz.com/