Money is a subject which consists of apprehensions, hopes, dreams, values and motivations to most people. Regardless of their income levels and plans for finances, folks get nervous about their finances and financial goals. For instance, one wants to invest in top performing funds but hardly succeeds in doing so. Many people can relate to this individual. The mostly feared question is whether they are doing fine as investors. Get Personalized Advice On Finance From Kuber Mindz or Give A Miss Call On 022-62116588
72 years ago, India finally gained independence from Britain which had colonized India for over 200 years. Several Freedom fighters fought, laid down their lives and bought us independence. Great thinkers arose, women and men got united and armed against the English folk and wars took place. From the First War of Indian Independence in 1857 to the year we got independence in 1947, people became more alert and began opposing the British.
The great martyrs of this land, the two World Wars, support from many people across the world for Indian independence including the general public of cities like London and the depleting powers of the English men made it arduous for the Britishers to continue ruling India. So, on the midnight of 14th August 1947, India gained Independence from England. Insurance Online Financial Planner Advisory
As we approach the 72nd year of Indian Independence, we have many things to think about. One among those is finances. It’s high time you gain independence from your financial woes.
You should first ask yourself some fundamental questions like how much you can save reasonably, how much money you require and by when do you require it, etc. You should determine the rate of returns you want, whether they align to your financial goals and values and so on. Get Personalized Advice On Health Insurance From Kuber Mindz or Give A Miss Call On 022-62116588
Apart from asking yourself such questions and truthfully answering them, you also ought to ensure the following:-
1. Your vision, mission and financial goals should guide you in your actions.
2. Don’t go for every new market entry. Not everything suits you. So stick to your plan.
3. Don’t trust advertisements and things designed to mislead you into taking wrong financial decisions
4. Save, save and save. So that you can invest. Invest more and get better returns.
5. Shelter your assets. For instance, create a will, get Insurance, etc.
6. Health is wealth. So take care of your health irrespective of whether you have Insurance or not.
7. Have a solid base of your wealth with Emergency Fund or Contingency Fund, relevant Insurance limited liabilities and investments.
By doing all this, worry may not desert you overnight, but it will significantly reduce. For more information visit www.moneymindz.com or give a missed call to 022-62116588